nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I need to purchase a Canon Pixma MG 4250 hand book I would

Customer Question

I need to purchase a Canon Pixma MG 4250 hand book I would like to buy the hand book rather than download it can you help
Regards ***** ***** Taylor
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mr Taylor. Welcome to justanswer.By handbook I think you mean the user-guide for Canon Pixma MG4250. Actually the hard copy is not available. But you can download the soft copy for free from this link. CLICK HERE. (A file will automatically get downloaded. Open it and you fill find the manual)You can take print out of this pdf file and use it for your reference accordingly. Hope this solves your problem. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. You can rate by clicking the stars present on the upper panel. Thanks.Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. Cheers.Regards Nathan.
Reply if you have any other query. If not, then please rate the chat to end the conversation. Thank you.
You have not rated the service yet. Is there anything else regarding which you need assistance. If not, then please rate the chat. You can rate by clicking the stars present on the upper panel. Thanks.
Regards,
Nathan