Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have started using Windows 10 but the Kodak 1.2 has stopped

Customer Question

I have started using Windows 10 but the Kodak 1.2 has stopped responding to my computer. I noticed that the printer queue had backed up and the Wifi link was missing
so i have installed a Netgear power line 500 to ensure that I have got a more stable link and then reload the Kodak software.However the version 10 does not have any references
to Kodak1.2 and i have lost the kodak software. Can you please advise if there is any new
information covering V10 and Kodak 1.2
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason