Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I received a canon printer to use with my i. Pad 2 which is

Customer Question

I received a canon printer to use with my i. Pad 2 which is four years old ,as a Christmas present.
The printer is working , but there is no interaction with my I pad .will print out test page but that is all.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. You need to download and install an iPad app to print from your older model iPad. I am checking on this now, and I will get back to you with specific information about how to do this.
You can download Printer Pro Lite from the iTunes store and install it on your iPad. It will show a list of supported printers. Here is a link which describes Printer Pro Lite, which is free:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printer-pro-lite/id399679167?mt=8If your printer is supported, you can download Printer Pro from the iTunes store for $6.99. If your printer is not supported, you can go to this link, which has a list of several other apps which you can try:http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/printing
If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. My name is ***** ***** I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!