Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I am trying to scan a page, but when imported to computor, it shows up

Customer Question

I am trying to scan a page, but when imported to computor, it shows up in four sections. How can I get it to be one complete page.?
Jim
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What is the name of the program you are using to scan?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7
I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the scanning issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=353a34f6-8234-4746-b98c-73615147ada2, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=353a34f6-8234-4746-b98c-73615147ada2, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The***@******.*** is my iPad email address
Are you currently at this web page on the computer or on the iPad? Thank you.
1. On the computer, please go to the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/zqpwa9d2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am totally confused! Please cancel this effort to find out how to scan. SorryJim
I'm sorry. Is there any issue? We guarantee our service, so don't worry. I would connect remotely to your computer and fix the scanning issue for you. Are you on the iPad or on the computer right now?
Or I can provide you a quick fix: On the computer, click on Start -> All programs -> Canon Utilities -> IJ Scan Utility -> IJ Scan Utility, then click on Photo or Document to scan, then you should get one page.
- Another solution: Click on Start -> All programs -> Accessories -> Paint, then click on the small menu icon (down arrow icon) at the upper left corner in the Paint program, then click on option From scanner or camera, then scan, then save, and check.
Note: If you do not see the IJ Scan Utility program on your computer, then download and install the driver at the website below first:http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg3550.aspx?type=drivers&driverdetailid=tcm:14-1171432&os=WINDOWS%207%20(64-bit)&language=Thank you.
The best solution:- Click on Start (or the windows logo) at the bottom left of the computer's scren, then click on All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility, then click on the option Photo or Document in the IJ Scan Utility program in order to scan, once scanning is done, click on Start -> Documents (or Pictures), and you should get your scanned file there (with full page.)- If needed, you can click on the website below for full tutorial about scanning:http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/W/MG3500%20series/1.1/EN/SU/Top.htmlIf there is still any issue, please reply at the box below, so I can help further. Thank you.