Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

DCP135c I have been sent some photos by e/mail but cannot print

DCP135c I have been sent some photos by e/mail but cannot print them off. apparentlyI need a memory stick or a camera of which I have neither.Is there any way I can do this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?Are you able to print anything else, such as a (Word) document, a web page, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am able to print words and I got as far as printing the photos but then the message said my computer isn't connected..I don't have remote .
So right now, you can print a document right?When printing a photo, do you see your printer's name? If yes, make sure it is correct.Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand/model of your computer?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 7butI don't know the make or model of my computer as it was made up for me as I am partially sighted and has plenty of magnificationI don't understand what you mean by remote
Can you print a word document right now to the Brother DCP-135c printer right now?I will connect to your computer and troubleshoot the photo printing issue okay? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does this mean losing contact with you
No, you won't lose contact with me. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8b7c3edc-7768-401c-b3e9-8feaecf87639, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I tried a fix via remote support. Please restart the computer, then check printing. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was connected to an engineer but had to go to the toilet .when I came back he seems to have finished but I don't know the outcome
Sorry, can you print a Word document now, then print a photo? If needed, shut down / restart the computer and see if you can print. Please let me know. Thank you.