Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Kodak esp 3.2s printer and an Acer Aspire 5750 laptop.

I have a Kodak esp 3.2s printer and an Acer Aspire 5750 laptop. I am trying to scan in a document and then send it by email as a pdf because it is as the receipient requires it. I have tried several times to do this with no success because nowhere do I get the option to use pdf.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Can I access your computer remotely and help you scan files to pdf? Have you tried the following? 1. Click Start>Kodak>Kodak AiO Software.Select Tools > Scan Application.Adjust the scan settings as needed.Select Scan All.Select PDF as File Format, and select Append PDF to combine multiple pages into a single PDF file.Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the scan. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried what you suggested but was unable to find the pdf option. Please access my computer remotely and then tell me what to do as I have several pages to send. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to appear impatient but this is really urgent because I have to email the documents before 1600.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and help you scan files to pdf? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes please
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f2829c28-779f-4017-8993-7f899d07e155 Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.