Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My Cannon printer PIXMA has a paper jam that I can't find a

Customer Question

my Cannon printer PIXMA has a paper jam that I can't find a way to clear.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the exact model number of the printer, so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ThNKS MG 5350
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you ***** Pixma
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please try the instructions in the link below. Go to the link and click Solution.http://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/content/faq/?itemid=tcm:13-854014 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N