Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

Canon pixma mg2950 I need instruction to download and connect

Customer Question

Canon pixma mg2950 I need instruction to download and connect to my ipad
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This is a very basic printer model, so it does not have built in "air print" capability for direct printing from the ipad.You can still print to it, but it requires a few extra steps:First link the printer to your home wifi connection (press and hold the WPS button on your router 5+ seconds, then do the same on the printer)Go into the app store on the ipad, and download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY by Canon Incfrom that app, you'll be able to print specific items (photos, etc) to the printer.