Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

XP-225 What is the compatable series to conect to my compu

XP-225 What is the compatable series to conect to my computer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer? Or was it working previously?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?What do you mean with "compatible series"? Please let me know more details at the issue.Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New printer
Windows Vista
There is a list of printers one of which iwas told would be compatable with the printer XP225
Thank you. Do you have the printer's CD disk?Your Epson printer model is XP-225. I'm not sure what you mean a list of printers; you don't need any printer list; your printer model is XP-225.Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the disc
What do you mean by a remote support session
What happens when you install the printer's CD disk? Is there any error or message?I would connect remotely to your computer, then I will install / set up the printer directly on your computer for you.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=723ecd33-1dc0-4b28-be1e-a1576726de70, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/h9gzugb2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please let me know if you have any trouble running the Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client program. Thank you.
It looks like you are not there, or your computer is having issue connecting remotely with me. When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or you can try the following:Solution #1:Insert Epson printer's CD disk to the computer.Click on Start, then click on Computer.Double-click on the cd /dvd drive letter to open it.If needed, double-click on on the Setup file (or any program file), and allow it to run.Follow the on-screen installation in order to install the printer's driver / software.Thank you.
- If it does not let you run the printer CD disk, then please try the following:Solution #2:1. Click on the Epson website below:https://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/support/13661/2. Then there, scroll down to the section DRIVERS.3. Then download and install the item Driver (v2.21); or you can use the direct website link below:http://tinyurl.com/juxephc; note: the Driver download file name is ***** ***** Then download and install the item EPSON Scan (v4.020).http://tinyurl.com/zymwhah; note: the EPSON Scan download file name is ***** ***** let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
If needed, restart the computer and check.If needed, disconnect the printer's USB cable from the computer for now, then click on Start, then open Printers (Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers), then right-click on the Epson printer there, and delete / remove it for now and confirm; make sure there is not any Epson item showing there, then make sure printer is powered on, then re-connect the USB printer cable securely from the printer to the computer. Note: If this is a desktop computer, then connect the printer to a USB port at the back of the computer.If there is still any issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.