nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have stupidly replaced a cartridge in my printer but did

I have stupidly replaced a cartridge in my printer but did not remove the little yellow
paper first. is there anything I can do to put this right?
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Please reply with the model details of your printer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sx200
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Epson stylus sx200
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am quite happy using the computer for the moment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not seem to be getting an answer why?
To remove the yellow strip, just remove the cartridge from the printer by following this process.Open the lid of the printer. Press the STOP button located on the panel. This will move the tay in the cartridge replacement position. Now press STOP once again. Remove the cartridge which had yellow strip still there and place it again inside the tray once you take out the yellow strip.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my answer. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done that successfullu however y printer doesn't seem to want print I try to find out why get back to you.
Are you getting any error message?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will get back to you if I cannot figure it out by reading the book of words I will ring you
Okay. I will be here for assisting you.Don't forget to rate the chat as I will only receive my payments once you rate POSITIVELY. Regards Nathan.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the only happening is the red light which tells e something is wrong, I will check if any other cartridges are out of ink
Yes the red led blinks when any of the cartridge is empty. When you open the lid and the tray moves. There is an arrow pointing towards the cartridge which is empty. Check if this is the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have replaced all cartridges it still will not work I shall to get new printer I think
Is it still blinking red led?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes and the green on/off light is also
You can try Head cleaning. Press and hold the STOP button for 4-5 seconds till you see the printer blink its light.
CLICK HERE and watch this video to find out what the blinking LEDs mean.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it still doesn't work the green light is now blinkin.. it seems to want to go becaueit make noise
I give up thanks for trying to help
You can end the chat by clicking the stars on the upper panel. Thanks.
There is a counter on Epson printers which stops the printing once it reaches a certain count. You can try resetting it. There are many free software available on the internet.
Reply for further assistance.
You have not rated the chat yet. Please rate it as I will only be credited for my services if you rate it positively. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now taken all colours and then replaced them. it took a while but I seems to be printing now maybe I didn't press them In firmly enough Thank you for your help
Glad to know that your printer is now working.
Please do rate the chat.
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience: Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Thanks for the rating. Cheers!