Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I need a cable from HP laptop to HP deskjet 720C printer p

Customer Question

I need a cable from HP laptop to HP deskjet 720C printer please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. http://uk.laptopbatterylife.com/hp-deskjet-720c-replacement-power-supply-cord-printer-charger-ac-adapter-11a-185v_p40608.html For power cord: http://www.power-charger.co.uk/laptop-ac-adapter/hp-deskjet/4476-hp-deskjet-720c-power-cord.htm
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. If you are unable to follow the steps i gave feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, must have misunderstood, I thought you were helping me order the cable . What have I paid £22 for ?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you have asked a question on www.justanswer.com regarding the power cable and i have answered you question where you can buy one online if it a cable the 2nd link will help and if its the power adapter the 1st link will help.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
power cable separately don't come without the adapter.