Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a canon all in one mg 5751 inkjet printer - recently

Customer Question

I have a canon all in one mg 5751 inkjet printer - recently purchased.
I cannot get it to print. For example: tried to print my bank statements. Have checked the basic things. Connections, power supply, etc.
Bill Robinson.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Please check your printer's queue. Jobs that are stopped in the queue should be removed. What sort of computer do you have? (Windows PC, vs. Apple computer.) Is your printer connected directly to the computer, with a USB cable?or is it networked (by wired, or by wireless, connection) ?or, is it a 'Cloud'-connected printer? Did you install the software (and driver) from the CD/DVD disc included with the printer? I advise doing so, if you have not... unless your computer is that rarity, a Linux PC, in which case special procedures would be needed. Has your printer *ever* printed, anything, at all? even so much as a demo sheet? since you bought it. Let me know, and depending upon the details, I will advise you further as to what to do.