Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a canon printer Pixma MG6650 and has been working fine,

Customer Question

I have a canon printer Pixma MG6650 and has been working fine, however all i have done is move to another room, nowsmall triangle yellow flashing light right hand side is flashing and a Printer error has occurred on screen .tried turning off and on as instructed...can yu help please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. How old is the printer?If fairly old, just moving it may have stirred up dust inside it. Open the top and examine it for dust accumulation inside anywhere. Then close it, check the paper supplied to it, etc., and see if that clears the error.If it does not clear the error, turn it Off, and unplug it from power, overnight.