nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My printer only prints in red black and white and

Customer Question

My printer only prints in red for both black and white and colour. What's wrong please?
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Check if it prints a test page or not.Go to Start-Settings-Printers. Right click on the printer-Properties-Print test page. If that doesn't work there should be a head cleaning option in properties that will make it clean the print heads. If it still prints in red then either the cartridges are badly clogged, low or out of ink, and needs to be replaced.Reply if you have any query.Please rate the chat chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my answer. Thanks
Is the issue resolved? If not, then respond for further assistance. Else rate the chat to end the conversation. Thanks