Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an HP Envoy4500 series printer which is wireless. I

Customer Question

I have an HP Envoy4500 series printer which is wireless. I little while ago I had problems with my broadband and BT came in and changed the box and I have had no problems since with broadband but I cant get my computer to talk to my printer now I have inistalled it and reinstall it but it keeps telling me that I have no driver. Can you help
anne
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please connect the printer to the wireless again by following the instructions in the link below.http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-4500-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5304875/model/5304876/document/c03753241/ After setting up wireless on the printer, restart the computer, printer and router (if needed), then try printing again. If the issue persists, reinstall the software once again. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N