Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

How do i get the canon mg 7550 baack online affter changing

How do i get the canon mg 7550 baack online affter changing to a different huub plz.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new hub / modem device?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?When you go to the wireless / WLAN setup / menu on the printer's screen, what happens?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BT hub 3 windows 7. I also have a macbook.When i go wlan setup it finds device and connects.
To confirm, on the printer device, you went to the option Wireless WLAN Setup, then you selected your BT Hub's wireless network name, then entered your wireless password/key when it prompted, then it showed Connected (Connected to the access point) right? But the printer still says offline right?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's correct
Thank you. Please try this:Make sure printer is powered on.Click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on System Preferences, then click on Printers & Scanners (or Print & Fax.)Then click on the Canon printer item on the left, then click on the - (minus) button at bottom left, and delete it for now. Make sure there is not any Canon item showing there for now.Then click on the + (plus) button at bottom left, and it should detect your Canon wireless printer, then add it.Then check printing.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=650cda9f-4ba0-47bc-b744-f1dbe75139fd&Type=Java, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
instructions for mac, but we're connected now, working on issue, thanks
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.