Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Can you reccomend an inkjet home printer, not wi-fi ?

can you reccomend an inkjet home printer, not wi-fi ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeAll printers are now wifi enabled, but with most you can still connect via a USB cable.I advise on the HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One PrinterIt can Print, scan and copyVery easy to install, works on all computer operating systems and has the ability to print directly from your Smartphone or Tablet.It is also very well priced, and whilst a few pounds more expensive then the epson counterpart, you get the additional quality for this.You can purchase it online via my link belowhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Envy-4500-e-All-In-One-Printer/dp/B00DUVN28SIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you