Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

Epson compact 4in1 with wi-fi aculaser cx 17wf when i try

Customer Question

epson compact 4in1 with wi-fi aculaser cx 17wf
when i try to print it keeps saying that there is a paper jam
if i put in a card instead of paper it prints i have checked that there is no paper iin
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This is a “diffuse” message which simply denotes an internal fault. That can be caused by anything from debris/obstruction to an actual hardware defect (bad sensor or control board, faulty drive motor/gear/belt, etc).What we can try here are some cleaning and reset steps.First, open up the printer, and check for any internal debris such as scraps of paper, paperclip or staple, etc. Remove the input paper supply, and the toner/drum cartridge. Proceed with cleaning by blowing out the Inside compartment with compressed air and checking carefully on both sides for any obstructions. Slide the paper guides to the center then back out, fan the front edge of the paper stack and reinsert the paper and toner/drum.Then reset the machine:unplug power at the wall outletwait 5 minutespress and hold the power/on button for 60+ secondskeep holding while plugging back in, and for another 60 seconds after, then release Let me know the results, and I’ll advise further if needed.