Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

My machine is MG 6300 I could'nt print or make photocopies

Customer Question

My machine is MG 6300 I could'nt print or make photocopies because every time I make such command.I get a message on the display window saying turn off the machine,switch it on again and cancel the print program,and try again.I have done that so many times. But it keeps showing the same message again.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What Windows version is on the computer?Is the MG6300 printer networked, or is it directly connected with a USB cable?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
window7
networked
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
How old is the printer?Is the Windows 7 32-bit, or 64-bit? (to tell, see the Control Panel, then the System and Security, then the System, then the entry for the System Type.)Are the ink cartridges full, or any empty, or near empty?Has the printer been in use recently before this, without any problem, please?
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience: 11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
Expert:  TimCoons replied 1 year ago.
I see its 1:48 AM, I was getting ready to call you. Let me know if you are up.
Expert:  TimCoons replied 1 year ago.
I see you were here an hour ago, did not let it ring too long in case you were a sleep. Let me know when a good time for me to reach you is. Also Check the bottom right hand corner of your PC screen and see if you see a picture of a printer, if so open it and delete what ever is there and try again.
Expert:  TimCoons replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you come back tonight/morning for you. I will be around a while.