VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have a Dell & Apple computer connected to an HP 5180 printer.

Customer Question

I have a Dell & Apple computer connected to an HP 5180 printer. I can photocopy on the printer and everything else works fine and test sheet shows no problems but it will not accept a print signal from either computer by wire. Answer please!
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Please try the link below from each of the two Computers and upgrade/install the latest drivers for your Windows and OS X versions. http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-C5100-All-in-One-Printer-series/1153538/model/1153539