Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

My MacBook Air has started printing back to front... can you

My MacBook Air has started printing back to front... can you please advise?
The Printer is HP OfficeJet 7500A and is printing a test print OK and also a photocopy OK
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:Solution #1:- Open something you want to print, then click on File menu at the top, then click on Print, then the print dialog window will open, then click on the printer's menu dropdown list (usually it's the 3rd dropdown list), then select Paper Handling option, then you can set to the correct Page Order option there.; please click on the website below for illustration:http://i.imgur.com/yJ1D0T8.png, then check printing.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Solution #2:- If that does not work, make sure the printer is powered on, then click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on System Preferences, then open Printers & Scanners (or Print & Fax), then click on the HP printer, then click on the - (minus) button at bottom left, and delete it for now, then click on the + (plus) button at bottom left, then it should detect your HP printer, then add it, then check printing.Solution #3:- If that still does not work, make sure the printer is powered on, then click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on System Preferences, then open Printers & Scanners (or Print & Fax), then right-click (or Control+click) on the HP printer (or on any place on the list on the left), then select option "Reset printing system", and confirm Yes., then click on the + (plus) button at bottom left, then it should detect your HP printer, then add it, then check printing.Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.