Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

EPSON XP-322. I have just removed print head and successfully

Customer Question

Hi-EPSON XP-322. I have just removed print head and successfully cleaned all four jets. On reassembly I get - E-01 at top right - I know what that means - I get ERROR CODE 0x60, at bottom of screen. I have done the obvious and switched off - waited
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. To me, that adds up to 'perhaps static discharge got into the printer', and/or 'perhaps you have a continuous ink system, refilled cartridges, or other innovation in point of ink delivery or ink supplies.' To address the static discharge possible issue:- turn the printer Off.- unplug from power and computer.- leave for 3+ hours or overnight.- try it again after that, but without wearing any kind of sweater, or any kind of woolen upper garment, and without any glass sheeting or hard vinyl sheeting involved. Those things all encourage damage to circuitry by electrostatic discharge. To address the possible ink system problem(s):- tell me whether you are using anything other than Epson OEM cartridges. I think that cleaning the 'jets' may have shocked the printer slightly, that seems most likely. But at a distance, such opinions are always a guess, not a certainty. Please let me know what happens by and by. Thanks.