Sudipto
Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have just received a Canon pixma MG5700 printer from Amazon

Customer Question

I have just received a Canon pixma MG5700 printer from Amazon in the USA, I was in very much of a hurry and forgot that the voltage in the states is 110 or so, can I obtain a transformer to get over our 240 supply is that the solution?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CORRECTION its MG5720 not MG5700
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
If you want to use an US product in UK then, you can get the step down transformer from the link below. Please let me know, if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/240V-to-110V-Step-Down-Transformer-45Va-allows-USA-equipment-to-be-used-in-UK-/141468033379?hash=item20f026e163:g:rVEAAOSwirZTtUpj
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had no response to my question since yesterday, I think there should be some answers today!
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Didn't you see my answer,which I have send yesterday ?