Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Pixma MG5550 is not responding and will not print

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ot happy about giving my credit card details to someone I have never heard of. I am a disabled OAP and cannot afford to lose money. Catherine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Printer message - Canon PixmaMG5550 is not responding
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot wait any longer as I must go. What do you do now?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Thank you.S H E F I N