Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Michael. I have the same problem as one of your earlier

Hi Michael. I have the same problem as one of your earlier "clients". I have got the error message CTD Sensor Dirty 092-310 on my Dell 1355 cnw. I have tried your recommendation to clean the two sensors on the back (with both wires out) but I still get the error message. Your first suggestion is without pictures at this site. Sorry for my bad English. I am Norwegian :-D
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Clean by wiping the sensors gently with a clean dry soft lint-free cloth.Make sure also, when you plug them in and put them back, that they are properly aligned. Too much distance from the sensor might seem to the circuitry to mean the sensor surfaces are dirty. Have you tried doing a 'rest reset' on the machine? that means turning it Off and leaving it that way for hours or overnight.