Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

Scanner has not installed on pixma 3650

Scanner has not installed on pixma 3650
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer/scanner is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)I look forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Jason, its wifi
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please
After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 33 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Thank you for your time, the chance to work with you, and for the update.I am a member of all computer, networking, and cell phone categories. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.I'm online most hours of the day and only a brief time away.-Jason