VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

My Expression Home XP-215 is not printing. Have changed the

Customer Question

my Expression Home XP-215 is not printing. Have changed the cartridges, but still not printing. Power light is flashing on and off and light under red circle is flashing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. What Operating System are you using Sir or Madam?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, windows
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7,
OK. Now please do the following.Remove all Cartridges from the Printer.Use Alcohol and Q-tips to clean the Copper Or Gold colored contacts and let them dry for 10 minutes.Reinstall them and try to print again...
What Country are you in???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ireland
Ok. Give me five minutes and I will be calling you....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, are you still going to call me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, sorry I have just checked and everything with my payment has gone through ok. I have some things that I need to print off tonight ideally. Is this something that you can help me with? thank you
Hold on. I am looking up your country code...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello are you going to call me back tonight, it is 11 pm
OK. Now please remove all of the Cartridges from the Printer while it is unplugged. Please leave it unplugged for 45 minutes. Make sure that all cartridges are removed from the printer. Now, this will do a soft reset and when you plug the printer in next and it comes up. The RED light should not be flashing.. If so let me know as this will denote another issue with your Printer that we will resolve...