Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have lost the CD-ROM SAMSUNG ML-2160 SERIES

I have lost the CD-ROM for installing SAMSUNG ML-2160 SERIES PRINTER
Please can I order another one or is there another way I can still install printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please download and install the Print Driver at the Samsung website below:http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/ML-2160/XEU- If there is any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for answering my question, I have downloaded and installed the printer software and it is working.
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you for the update.