Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

CANT FIND KODAK ESP 5250 TO INSTALL TO ACER PC AFTER REFRESHING

Customer Question

CANT FIND KODAK ESP 5250 TO INSTALL TO ACER PC AFTER REFRESHING PC
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10 and wireless
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I refreshed my lap top so I lost my printer connection and I cant find to re install to my printer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please download and install the driver from the link below.http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32108/selected/true If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you call me soon. Howard
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I apologize that I have accepted the phone call accidentally. I cannot contact you by phone at this time. Instead, can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yesCustomersure no problem.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2203da41-f0d7-4a23-b2ae-2d34fe6a7d40 Thank you.S H E F I N