Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Cannot configure HP office jet Pro 8610 with my mac mini

Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please go to the link given below, download and install the update.https://support.apple.com/kb/DL907?locale=en_US Note : Please make sure that you are installing the update after downloading it. It is a big file, so it may take some time to get it downloaded.Then, follow the instructions given below.Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it still isn't working. Didn't get to a function where I could find resetting the printing system from the menu. Looks as though my network can now see the printer but won't print. When I press print, the system goes through the process of printing the pages to say100% complete but no printing occurs.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes on line now.Do you want to send me software etc so you can access?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click Download listed under All-In-One: TeamViewer full version.http://www.teamviewer.com/hi/download/mac.aspx After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Downloaded successfully
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 530 191 239
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry password ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shefin is that ok?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Password ***** ***** Let me know the exact password. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the l is a 1 the rest are correct
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please let me know the new password ***** the Teamviewer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New codes for team viewer are
###-##-####
6faq27
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know when ready as not at Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Back
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N