Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

I have an Epson wf 2630 printer which is not copying my do

Customer Question

I have an Epson wf 2630 printer which is not copying my documents
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my home phone is *********** if that helps
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Bob.I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Is it outputting blank pages when you try to print or copy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan. I attempted to scan a document into my computer yesterday via the wf 2630. It scanned although I cannot find the document, after the scan the printer will not print or copy and I am faced with a confusing array of messages on the small screen and being non computer savvy cannot reset or achieve any function from the printer. HELP
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Initially, look in your My Documents folder, then under Scans or Pictures, that is usually where scans go by default.Otherwise, press any of the function (copy, for example) buttons on the front of the printer to exit scan mode. The stop/cancel button should work as well, and you can even just power it off for a moment and back on.