Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have tried to set up a Cannon MG3550 All-in-one printer.

Customer Question

I have tried to set up a Cannon MG3550 All-in-one printer. I cannot wireless printing or the scan function. Pleas can you advise.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer or new computer? Or was it working fine previously?What's the brand / model of your internet modem / router device?So during the setup installation, you select the wireless connection option when prompted, then what happens? Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.