KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Technician
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Toshiba L50CI can print documents but when I try to print

Customer Question

Toshiba L50C
I can print documents but when I try to print an e mail, the screen gives all the info about my printer but there is no button to click on to tell the printer to print (unlike with a document). What am I missing?
Category: Printers
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have managed to resolve the problem myself. I am happy to pay the just answer fee (unless my free trial covers the question) but I do not wish to become a regular subscriber as it is not a service that I am likely to use regularly. There is no point in me paying on a regular basis.
Thank you for letting me know. You can cancel the subscription (if you have subscribed) by information JustAnswer on***@******.***