Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I want to print a document from my laptop, but there seems

I want to print a document from my laptop, but there seems no way to do it with my Epson printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome Are you on a windows or Mac computer? And which version?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 7
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksWhen you have a file open you want to print, press on the keyboard CTRL + PThen print from there.What then happens?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, give me a minute, I'm not very savvy
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
its ok and thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has just said 5 documents waiting, I'm taking another look
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, let me know what happens please I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not very good at this. Is thewre anybody there to help me? Have I paid for nothing, by any chance?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am here waiting for you still to do the instructions I gave please.I repeated them again below Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find where to download & install ID i 644 841 173 Password ***** ***** is thatg OK?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes it is, connecting now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I was connected, but them you closed the Teamviewer program and disconnected me...Please open it again and give me the new password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID 123 456 789 Pasword 1234
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you reading that from a picture now, please run the program again and give me the ID and Password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, I just don't understand all of a rather full page. Just 1 simple line of instruction would help.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, not sure what you mean, but you just do the instructions you already did before.... just this time do not close the programSo open teamviewer and give me the ID and PasswordNothing more needs to be done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am never going to be able to follow your instructions & you have been very patient. Can you just take the original £18 & cancel the remote control £28 & I'll stop bothering you. Sorry
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
but you just have to run the Teamviewer program again that you range before.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Simple for you, I'm sure, not so simple for me. I will try.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
same ID 644 841 173 Password *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
now let go of mouse and keyboard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
it did not auto connect meLet me know when you get this message please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Received your message
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, now remove the power to your wifi router, and to your computer and printer and wait 10 minutesConnect the power to the wifi router and wait 5 minutesPower on the printer, then power on the computer and come here and send a message please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK