Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I bought a Canon MG 2450 yesterday. I have installed it correctly

Customer Question

I bought a Canon MG 2450 yesterday. I have installed it correctly and downloaded new drivers. I can get it to scan documents and it is communicating with my PC but stops before it prints the test page. I tell it to start printing the test page and nothing happens. I am using Windows 7
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What test page are you trying to print?Does the Canon printer do photocopies OK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I'm not sure how this came under the heading of digital cameras because it is a canon printer. There is a test page towards the end of the set up and it will not print that. It will make perfect photocopies.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
What sort of test page is it, an alignment page?If so, you may sometimes just skip that.What page is the last page before the test page that won't print?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Well. it took me several hours but finally I have managed to get it working by downloading new drivers, deleting it all and starting the whole installation again. Problem solved.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad to hear that. Thanks you for consulting JustAnswer.com. Please rate my answer, if it deserves a rating at all.