Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Since I had a new hub I have be unable to print despite putting

Customer Question

Since I had a new hub I have be unable to print despite putting in the new wifi name and
password ***** have you any suggestions? My printer is a Cannon Pixmar hp
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer model is MG4250
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Joel,My computer is a google chromebook and the server is Virgin media
You will need to reinstall the printer drivers, because the connection has changed since the last installation.
On your Chromebook this is done in the Advanced Settings in the Google Chrome browser.
Here is the detailed procedure:Open Chrome browser and select Settings (the icon with three bars) > Advanced Settings > Manage > Remove Printer > Add Printer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I followed your instructions but my printer MG4250 is not listed and I cannot find how to instal it. I don't have a book of instructions.
We have tried to instal it many times without success . As I said it worked fine until I had a new hub.
First, you need to make sure that your printer is connected to your wifi network and is online. If your printer is not shown in Google Cloud Print, which I forgot to mention, it means that your printer cannot be found by your Chromebook computer. The menus to select in your Chromebook browser are as follows: Select Settings (the icon with three bars) > Advanced Settings > Google Cloud Print> Manage > Add Printer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I followed your instructions but did not have any luck. My son will be coming in Friday - maybe he will do better. I paid £18 when I
signed up - do I have to pay again to talk to you
The question will remain open, and you do not have to pay until you are satisfied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have once again been through the system with no response.
we have tried to get on the google print app but it is asking us to click the white shopping bag icon which we can not find
I cannot recreate your environment in my Google Chrome browser without having a Chromebook. I can only suggest that you go to the Google Play store to download Google CloudPrint, if you do not already have it.
It is listed in the Play Store as Cloud Print (two words).