Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

WF-2530 Printer. In trying to solve one problem I have created

WF-2530 Printer. In trying to solve one problem I have created another. I presses menu button and inadvertently changed language from English to Danish. I have studied page 16 of user manual which tells me to find maintenance on control panel and then press OK and panel will show 1 Ink levels and then press up or down arrow to find language and then press up or down arrow to find English and then press OK to change back to English. The trouble is I don't read Danish so I can't read what comes up at each stage on the control panel. Can you please guide me through what I need to do.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Try the instructions below. 1. Press the menu button on your printer.2. Press the Up/Down arrow buttons to select onderhoud.3. Press the Up/Down arrow buttons to select Taal and press the Ok button.4. Press the Up/Down arrow buttons to select English language and press the Ok button.5. Press menu button to exit. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Experience: Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have tried what you suggest but think panel is showing not Danish but some other language. I press menu button. Panel shows "1..Med Kant". I press up button and panel shows "9. Vedligehold". I press down button and panel shows "2. Zoom"
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have tried following your instructions but think the panel is showing not Danish but some other language. I press menu button. The panel shows "1. Med Kant". I then press up button and panel shows "9. Vedligehold". If I press down button it shows "2. Zoom". I shall be grateful if you could find out what language this is and then provide me with fresh answer to my original question.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am still waiting for reply to the supplementary question above.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If you have replied to my follow-up question please resend it as I can't trace having received it; otherwise please let me have an answer asap or let me know if you have a problem answering it. I am surprised Epsom do not have a better system for changing the language on the printer panel back to English. It seems they have not anticipated the translation problem for the user. One would have to be a linguistic genius to sort out the problem. I may have to ditch the printer and buy another one if the problem is not solved by the end of today.
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I apologize for the delay in my response. The language is Swedish. try the following. Press the menu button on your printer.2. Press the Up/Down arrow buttons to select Underhåll.3. Press the Up/Down arrow buttons to select Språk and press the Ok button.4. Press the Up/Down arrow buttons to select English language and press the Ok button.5. Press menu button to exit. Let me know the response. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Still a problem. I press the down button and the following come up (after 1. Med kant.
2. Zoom
3.Papirstr.
4Papritype
5. Kvalltet
6. Kopitaeted
7. Gendansted
8.Wi-fi instillinger.
9. Vagligehold.
And then back to 1. Med kant
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.
Hi, press the Menu button that you see on your printer. Then, check again. Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.
Hi, Select Vagligehold, that means maintenance. Let me know the options you get then. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
1. Blaekniv
2.Dysecheck
3.Hovedresn
4.Hovedjustering
5.Udskitring
6.Lyd
7.LCD-kontrast
8.Rullehastighed
9Dvaletimer10. Dato/tid
11.Somertid12.Land/omrade
13. Sprog/Language
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Just followed your instructions and have finally reinstated English on printer panel. Many thanks for your help.
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Thank you.S H E F I N