Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Samsung lazar printer CLP 510what does waste motor error

samsung lazar printer CLP 510
what does waste motor error mean please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Waste motor error must mean the waste toner container -associated motor has an error sensed for it. I admit I do not know a lot about this, so I have to look it up a bit. This is what I find:That references the motor that pushes waste toner into the waste toner bottle.One person finds that putting a vacuum cleaner nozzle over the two 'foam-covered bits that push toner into the waste toner bottle' for a minute or so, and pushing those foam-covered bits a little further into the waste toner bottle, caused the error to go away.Another states that cleaning all dirt off the gears that drive... something... and are driven by the waste toner motor (wherever it is exactly) then re-greasing those gears slightly, helped.And still others say it is a PCB- or circuitry- -caused error, requiring replacement of electronics. Let me know how your case goes, and if I can offer further advice, I will. Thanks. (If this answers your question fully, please rate my answer. Thanks.)