Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I HAVE A CANON MG7150 and reason it has become

HI i HAVE A CANON MG7150 and for some reason it has become disconnected and i cannot connect it back to my computer via the usb nor wireless, can you help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WINDOWS
SO i am trying both USB OR WIRELESS, previously i had it set up to wireless however as i mentioned it has disconnected
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, May I know the version of Windows you are using? Is it Windows 7? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do i find out if it is 7 and yes you can access my pc
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6d39ddd6-526b-4079-a12a-baaec11a957b Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N