Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I HAVE A PIXMA 7150 AND ALL GREYS ARE TINGED WITH GREEN - ALL

Customer Question

I HAVE A PIXMA 7150 AND ALL GREYS ARE TINGED WITH GREEN - ALL OTHER COLOURS BLACK, CYAN, MAGENTA , YELLOW & REDS, BLUES AND GRENS ARE FINE. PROBEM ONLY OCCURS WITH JPEG FILES EITHER PRINTED USING CANON SOFTWARE, PHOTOSHOP OR WORD WITH EMBEDDED JPEG FILE.
PDFS WITH GREY ARE FINE.
I AM USING ORIGINAL CANON INKS IN BLACKS AND GREYS
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Given everything that you have specified (and you have done a good job in few words of mentioning everything apposite to the case!) I would say that you need to do one or two Head Cleanings on your printer's printheads.That's something you can order up from the Maintenance functions in your printer's own menu, or else from the Maintenance functions that you can find by (if you have a Windows computer) going toControl Panel - Devices and Printersand right-clicking upon your printer's icon there, and then selecting Properties, and then selecting Maintenance.Do a Head Cleaning, then let the printer sit still, unused but turned On still, for 1/2 hour or so (or as little as 15 minutes) then another Head Cleaning, then try the printing again. Let me know if the results are good (they should be, I hope) by rating my answer, please. Thanks.