Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

P irinter 5000AIO. I cant get my printer to work, it keeps

Customer Question

p irinter 5000AIO. I cant get my printer to work, it keeps coming up with the phrase Bi. Directional support is disabled. and does not print my photos or any other work.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jess replied 1 year ago.
Hi Peter, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues.Can I remotely access your computer where this Kodak printer is installed so that I can directly check the issue and fix it while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess