Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Download details Canon MP230 printer please ? I

Customer Question

Download details for loading Canon MP230 printer please ? I have got a new computer but have lost the disc for loading the printer onto it !! Is it possible to download ???
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Canon provides (like any fully professional company that produces printers) drivers and software for its printers, for free and for customer download when needed.The only question I need ask, before giving you the URL link for download(s), is:- What Windows version is on your new computer?- or, if it is an Apple computer, what is its 10.X version number, as shown byapple menu About This Mac? With that information I can refer you to the right link. But for now, it is more or less from this page:http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mp_series/pixma_mp230.aspx?type=drivers&language=&os=WINDOWS%208.1%20%2864-bit%29