Sudipto
Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

HiI have a Canon iP7250 and it has given me the error code of 6200 and

Customer Question

I have a Canon iP7250 and it has given me the error code of 6200 and I have followed these instructions - washed the print heads and it is still giving me the same error message.
Any ideas what I need to do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Please re check the error code and let me know, because there is no such error code like 6200.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I meant Error B200.I have taken out the printer heads and cleaned them by washing under tap until the water ran clear. Let it dry over night and tried again, but the error is still coming up.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information and sorry for the replying you late. The problem is a very common problem with Canon printers, the error code indicates that the printhead voltage or temperature is not normal. The Printhead could be defective. Now, this is one perspective of the problem and the maximum cause of this problem . This can also cause due to a defective logic board, but the percentage of a defective logic board is very less. Honestly speaking there is no way left to know the exact cause of this problem without replacing the printhead. Generally, we can test a printer with a spare printhead in our service centers, but that is not possible in your case. If want to hear my personal opinion then, I would suggest you to replace the printer, if it is more than three years old, because investing in a three-year-old printer will be a waste of money and time. Now, as you are the owner, you have to decide, what you want to do with your printer.