Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have put on new ink cartridges and the black is fine but

Customer Question

I have put on new ink cartridges and the black is fine but others are tight fit and printer doesnt recognise, now they are stuck and I cannot get them out can you help please! It is an epson WF 3620. I bought the ink from Epson for this machine so I dont understand why i cannot remove easily. Jenny
Category: Printers
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.I cant know for certain if the cartridges you TRIED to insert into the printer were the correct ones....but it sounds like they are not..Did you make sure you pulled all the TAPE and packaging off of the cartridges before inserting into the printer?Normally they will put a piece of tape over the electrical contacts on the cartridge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I did that
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have taken printer to someone who has fixed it for me. Thank you.
Jenny