Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Are there any known problems with laser printing on an already

Are there any known problems with laser printing on an already screen printed image?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the answer to my question - I have paid £20
After going so long without being charged, the battery will no longer be functional. When a rechargeable battery runs flat and is left that way for a long time it loses its ability to hold a charge. What you can try though, is leaving it connected to a computer USB port overnight. This low current will trickle charge the battery and may force it to accept a charge again.
Sorry, that was meant for another question.
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
There are no known problems with laser printing on a screen printed image, but can you be more specific about what problem you are having?