Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

How do I stop the baner page from printing on a Xerox Workcentre

How do I stop the baner page from printing on a Xerox Workcentre 5325?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo turn this off, please do the following on the actual machines control panel 1. At the printer control panel, press the Machine Status button, then touch Tools.2. Touch Print Service Settings > Other Settings.3. Touch Banner Sheet.4. Touch Change Settings.5. Touch Start Sheet, End Sheet, or Start Sheet and End Sheet6. Touch Allow Print Driver to Overide to allow banner sheet printing to be to bedisabled from the print driver.7. Touch Save This will then stop it If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was a fast response - thanks but I won't be able to test it until tomorrow.Have you specific of the Xerox Workcentre 5325?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
here, Page 77 shows you the instructions on the Banner.http://download.support.xerox.com/pub/docs/WC53XX/userdocs/any-os/en_GB/WC53xx_sys_admin_guide_en.pdfIll leave the question open so any issues let me knowAnd please rate my service before leaving now via one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submitThank youRichard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I have not had a chance to test this but I am sure you answer is accurate. Please send me your invoice or whatever is needed for me to pay youBest
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** see its direct from the manual so I would be surprised if it does not work.To credit me you need to rate me please via one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.This ensure I am credited.Thank youRichard