Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

How do I change ink cartridges on my HP Officejet Pro 6830

Customer Question

How do I change ink cartridges on my HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-All-in-one series. How do I open up the printer to find the place to insert?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo do this, open the top of the print up, you can then access the ink cartridges, remove them from the printer head, put the new cartridges back in and close up the printer.This then completes the process.Let me know how you go please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please provide me your phone number and I can call you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have installed the n ew print cartridges. But there is a streak of two lines top to bottom on the printed page. Whny?my phone number is(###) ###-####5058.Jeanne Davis
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Do 10 prints and tell me if this cleans it please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. The problem did not clear. After I installed the new cartridges, there was a message about there being a problem with the scanner. Is this relevant?Jeanne
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, can you do the followingLoad Letter or A4 unused plain white paper into the input tray. For more information, see Load paper. 2. From the printer control panel display, touch Setup. 3. Touch Printer Maintenance, select the desired option, and then follow the on-screen instructions to clean the printheadTell me if this resolves it please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call me. I don't know how to access the printer control and not lose contact with you.ThanksJeanne
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
calling now