Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

When I print off the laptop onto A4 paper the image is far

Customer Question

When I print off the laptop onto A4 paper the image is far too small - how do I enlarge it to still fit the A4 please. eg rota tables and lists are too small to read comfortably.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Are you trying to print from Microsoft Word? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I,m not printing from Microsoft Word. Yes, Windows 7
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, When you print, from the preview, check if you get an option says Shrink to Fit. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I can't see anything with that message
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but I'm not sure if it is the computer or the printer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It is the computer. Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=80eb184c-d90e-42e0-80f8-4e7713b42703 Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please let me know if you are back, so that I can assist you further. Thank you.S H E F I N