Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

My printer will not print from my laptop the start button on

my printer will not print from my laptop the start button on the printer keeps flashing the light for the inks stays on EPSON XP-235 PRINTER WINDOWS 10
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. If you see the ink light flashing, that means that one or more ink cartridges is actually low/empty, and must be replaced before the printer can be used.I can send you a link to order new inks, if needed. You can go into the printer preferences on your computer control panel, under Utilities tab, and it will show the ink levels there, so you can see which needs changing. .Best regards,Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will the ink refill solve the problems i have ?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Refilling ink will allow the printer to resume normal functionality, so barring any other issues (connectivity or software problems, for example), yes, that would solve the issue.If the printer was working well prior to these lights, then the simple fix of changing inks will do it.If you had other issues in addition to this, further steps may be necessary.