Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

EPSON Stylus SX115 shows error and ink as fault. I don't know

Customer Question

EPSON Stylus SX115 shows error and ink as fault. I don`t know how to take the inks out.It just wizzes across.Helpplease
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem replacing ink cartridges.Click on the link below it show steps with pictures how to replace cartridges.http://esupport.epson-europe.com/ViewArticle.aspx?lng=en-IE&kbid=311830&data=emW65r3CP2GmdoIiALwQx9OKn7AxVBUo
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.